Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5th

We are getting closer to the end of the semester and the pace is picking up. In a way this class goes well with my other class (Professional Development) as I have done professional development on technology integration previously but as a technology director I am not in a classroom every day. As I work through developing my WebQuest it takes me back to the training I have done recently, and I am now tweeking it some to make it more realistic.

My school goes on spring break beginning Thursday and I am hoping to implement my WebQuest tomorrow if I am done. If not, I will have to wait until the week of April 20th. I am also out of town for spring break so am feeling some pressure to get ahead in my work this week. Otherwise I will be working over break :(.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for your fourth journal submission. In spite of your reservations, you do sound so much more confident of your abilities. I can't tell you have good that sounds to me.
I look forward to seeing yoru webquest!
Have a good Easter.
Mary