Monday, April 20, 2009

April 20th

Phew, the WebQuest is complete! It was a lot of work but I am pleased at the outcome. Of course there are things I would change for the next time, but over all it went well. I think the hardest things were that the implementation time came as my school was going on spring break. I hoped to finish before break, but we actually finished today. It was a bit hairy to get done.

I could have used another couple of days to really finish this up with the students.

It was also a bit difficult because I am not a classroom teacher, so I did not have the relationship with the students that would have helped move through the project.

All in all, it went well.

I have learned a great deal in this course and the end is coming soon. One big paper left. The time seems to fly by!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for your fifth and final journal submission on your blog. Yes, this is a good time to look back and see how far you've climbed. You see, the webquest was very successful!
It is overwhelming but I hope satisfying as to how much you have accomplished and how much you can showcase on your website for others.
I really enjoyed working with you and hope to see you in future classes!
Mary