Friday, March 20, 2009

Third Post-March 20th

The course is moving along quickly. We have just completed our WebQuest work and are now in the review and evaluation process. I liked the process and am thinking about how I can use wiki's to teach high school students. I think I would like to do some professional development for my teachers around wiki's. I also liked that amoung our resources as we went through the WebQuest were podcasts, videocasts, journals, etc. It was good to have a wide variety of resources.

NAU Spring break came at a good time for me because my school is going through its state evaluation and part of my responsibility has been to work with our new buildings and grounds person to get our physical plant ready for the inspection. What a job! I have done quite a bit of physical plant work previously but this is taking all of my time. I will have to work hard in both of my courses the rest of the weekend not to fall behind.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thank you for your third journal entry on the blog. The course is flying by and we will soon be wrapping it up.
I know you are trying to balance school and work. Hopefully you've had some time during the break to catch up on your life!
Have a good week.
Mary